Today marked the formal announcement of the availability of Titanium Mini. What started as a stretch goal within the launch of Titanium on Indiegogo last year, is now officially available to the masses on our website. Measuring approximately 1 inch (2.4cm) smaller than the original, the Mini open-ear headphones were sized to snugly fit tweens, teens, and adults with smaller heads. For those unsure what size is right for them, we even created a DIY measuring tool to aid customers in selection.
Designed for the ultimate level of awareness and comfort—without compromising on sound—Titanium Mini are wireless open-ear sports headphones made to ensure the safety of runners, cyclists, hikers and more. Titanium Mini offers all the same features of its big brother for a smaller head circumference, including two color options.
“Titanium Mini was initially developed to fulfill a stretch goal perk for a group of Indiegogo backers, but we receive regular requests to produce our headphones in a smaller size,” says Bruce Borenstein, CEO of AfterShokz. “Though we have limited stock of Titanium Mini available at this time, we’re thrilled to be expanding our most popular wireless product line.
Titanium Mini uses bone conduction technology to transmit audio waves to the inner ears through the skull, bypassing the eardrums completely. Place them on your cheekbones, just in front of your ears. This leaves your ear canals open, allowing you to remain alert and aware of ambient sounds while you listen to music. Bluetooth® technology gives you the ability to be free of wires and make and receive mobile phone calls.
Titanium Mini Features:
- OpenFit™: Promising situational awareness and extended comfort in a revolutionary open-ear design. That means you can tune into your music or a call without tuning out the world around you. This is vital for staying safe and alert as you move through the day.
- PremiumPitch+™ Sound: Bone conduction audio has earned its bad reputation due to a blend of natural sound leakage and weak bass. PremiumPitch+™ technology optimizes the sound and includes additional features like LeakSlayer™ technology, which ensures music is directed exactly where it should be.
- Titanium Frame: The backbone of the industrial design is a titanium frame, an element chosen not only for its strength and durability but also for flexibility, which will deliver maximum comfort and the best sound, along with being travel-friendly.
- Sweat Resistant: Built to power through daily sweat sessions and wicked weather. IP55 rated to repel sweat, moisture, and dust.
- Six Hours of Music and Calls: A single charge will reliably deliver six hours of music play and talk time. You can charge fully in 1.5 hours, but a quick 15-minute charge provides enough boost to get you through a long workout or marathon call.
- Noise Canceling Mics: Precisely placed dual noise-canceling microphones exclude surrounding noise, effectively enhancing speech.
- Voice Prompts: Audrey Says™ seamlessly guides you through power, pair, play and talk, and everything in between.
*Note: Titanium headphones have been discontinued.*